DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Parkour is a sport of skill and creativity. It’s about using your body in ways we once thought was reserved for cats and monkeys. It’s a sport that combines physical agility, speed, strength, endurance, and coordination, with the mental acuity to do it differently than everyone before you.
TWIST, TURN, FLIP
Whether you are tagging, traversing a course, or creating a freestyle masterpiece, parkour movement will test your limits and push you to think and move in ways you never thought possible.
Goals and Vision of the Altitude Movement
(Ages 8+ and Adults)
The Altitude Movement Competitive Teams are for athletes who are looking to take their skills to the next level. Team members will not just get stronger and smarter, but they will develop their whole person in a challenging, fun, and supportive environment!
- Train athletes to enjoy the sport as they gain confidence in overcoming obstacles.
- Guide athletes to develop grit and perseverance, while owning failure as a learning tool toward success.
- Motivate athletes to improve their mental focus, physical strength, & overall character.
- Athletes compete in at least 5 competitions locally, regionally, and nationally!
- Competition Team space is earned through try-outs
SEE OUR SCHEDULE
Know when our next open gyms, camps, clinics, and events take place.