For up-to-date schedule and availability, sign up now through our Ninja Portal!
|5-6 yrs.||4:30/5:30 Ninja||4:30/5:30 Ninja||4:30/5:30 Ninja||4:30/5:30 Parkour||4:30 Ninja||9:00/10:00/11:00|
|7-9 yrs.||4:30/5:30 Ninja||4:30/5:30 Ninja||4:30/5:30 Ninja||4:30/5:30 Parkour||4:30 Parkour||9:00/10:00/11:00|
|9-12 yrs.||4:30/5:30 Ninja||4:30/5:30/6:30 Ninja||4:30||4:30/5:30 Parkour (8-12 yrs.)||4:30 Parkour||9:00/10:00/11:00|
|4:30 Ninja II||5:30 Ninja II||4:30 Ninja II||4:30/5:30/6:30 Parkour II/III||4:30 Parkour|
|13+ teen||5:30 Ninja||5:30 Parkour|
|Adult||6:30 College Night||6:30 OCR||5:30 Women’s Ninja 6:30 Adult Ninja||6:30 Beginner Parkour|
|Open Gym||6:30||3:00/ 7:30 Adult 16+||11:00/3:00||6:30||12:00/4:30|
|Ninja Jr. Team||5:30-7:00||4:30-6:30|
|Ninja Sr. Team||6:30 – 8:00||6:30-8:00||6:30-8:00|
|Ninja Adult Team||7:30|
|Parkour Team||6:30 – 8:00||6:30-8:00|
Effective April 1, 2022
Monthly tuition includes: 1 class/Week – 4 classes/month
60 minute class
Each additional class or family member: $65/mo
College Students/Seniors (60+)
Warrior Balance & Mobility /Ninja HIIT (16+):
2 classes per week
Classes & Clinics
We offer a rolling enrollment with prorated tuition. So, sign up anytime! (Please be aware that we need at least 4 Ninjas to open a new section/class.)
Ninja Adult is designed for adults looking for a fun and safe way to learn how to “ninja”… Read More.
Similar to Ninja Adult, Ninja Women is designed for women looking for a fun and safe way to enhance… Read More.
NINJA HIIT (16+)
Ninja oriented fitness training consisting of a variety of body weight exercises that will shred… Read More.
NINJA OCR (13+)
Obstacle Course Race (OCR) Training: This class is designed for teens and adults who want… Read More.
ADULT BEGINNER PARKOUR (16+)
Parkour is part obstacle training and part parkour… Read More.
Mobility, stability, and balance are the principal components of this vestibular stimulation… Read More.
LIL’ NINJAS – TODDLERS
1-3 YEAR OLDS
LIL’ NINJAS – PRESCHOOL
3-5 YEAR OLDS
5-6 YEAR OLDS
7-9 YEAR OLDS / 9-12 YEAR OLDS
7-9 YEAR OLDS / 9-12 YEAR OLDS
For Your Information
- Please arrive a few minutes early for your athlete’s first class. A coach will help orient your athlete to the gym.
- Please fill out the updated Altitude Ninja Waiver for all individuals entering Altitude Ninja Gym. (We will have our iPads available at check-in.)
- Your athlete should arrive dressed in athletic attire (shirts are required) and sneakers; you may store your street shoes in our cubbies.
- All athletes should have a full water bottle–we have a refill station, if necessary!
- Liquid chalk is available for purchase.
- Families are welcome to drop off their athletes. We request that all athletes are picked up on time; our staff have a limited window to clean and prepare for the next session.
Goals and Vision of the Altitude Movement
(Ages 8+ and Adults)
The Altitude Movement Competitive Team is for athletes who are looking to take their NINJA to the next level. Team members will not just get stronger and smarter, but they will develop their whole person in a challenging, fun, and supportive environment!
- Train athletes to enjoy the sport of Ninja as they gain confidence in overcoming obstacles.
- Guide athletes to develop grit and perseverance, while owning failure as a learning tool toward success.
- Motivate athletes to improve their mental focus, physical strength, & overall character.
- Athletes compete in at least 5 competitions locally, regionally, and nationally!
- Competition Team space is earned through try-outs